Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Rainy Memorial Day Parade




 This firetruck from the early 1900's is an original model T firetruck. I have seen it parked in a barn/garage several houses down from us. Since it was a fairly noncrowded event we got to meet our "neighbors" afterwards too.


The girl scouts and boy scouts were the only groups who didn't bail because of the rain. I think they had fun even though they were a little wet. It was pretty funny- The girls made the banner on the last meeting and I had asked Ella about it but she really had no info and "couldn't remember" anything about it (this is when I picked her up probably 10 minutes after they had finished) but when we were looking for her troop and I was seeing the other signs I would stop and say "oh is that your group?" and she eventually was like "NO our sign is blue and it has a big daisy on it with 8 petals because there are 8 girls in our troop!" Funny how memory works sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment