Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Shane! (and Josie again).


We went to CT for Shane's birthday party and he graciously was willing to share the spotlight with Josie. Kate made them each a smash cake for singing.



Birthday Boy



All of a sudden Josie is very interested in using forks.



I can't talk right now Auntie Kate, I've got my mouth full.


And when it's your sort of birthday party, you can stick your hands right in the dip bowl.



At cake time Josie didn't even wait for the singing or the candle to be blown out, she just dove right in.


Even though he had been practicing singing "happy birthday" all week, it was a little too much to be the center of attention.








I think I'll help myself to some of yours...






Josie's plate got taken away because she just likes to throw plates, but Ella being the wonderful big sister that she is thought sharing cupcakes would be good. (She was actually alternating between Shane and Josie licking frosting off the cupcake.) And I also hear there is video of this.



Happy Birthday again Josie! And Happy 2nd Birthday Shane! Thanks for sharing your day with us!.

No comments:

Post a Comment