Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Josie!






I can't believe that Josie is ONE already! It's hard to remember life before she was with us. Josie has grown into her Gemini star sign for sure. She is cuddly and affectionate, but silly and mischievous all at the same time. Josie always wants to get Ella's attention. She isn't walking yet, but can stand by herself and is proficient at climbing the stairs. She eats all big girl food and uses a big girl cup. Josie has 6 teeth!

Josie has her 1 year appointment next week and an eye follow up later today. We'll keep you posted!

Also the bed outside was because I (with the help of my mom and Julie) sanded and painted my grandmothers bed (I am still working on the rest of the bedroom set) and i just thought it would be so cute to set it up in the grass and take pictures as the girls played on it. And reason 1004 why I love Nate, is that he agreed to set it up for me while in the middle of doing a million other house projects because really when would we ever take it down and set it up again outside. He didn't even think it weird that I had asked.

1 comment: